I came across a few good articles, blog posts and tools that I wanted to share with you, from UX to avoiding bad habits and unprofessional vocabulary and more.
Promotion: Get 20% off with coupon code DISCOUNT20 – Coupon expires August 31st. Create your website today!
- 22 Basic UX Laws That Every Designer Should Know – Blog post from Shopify.com, that every designer, usability engineer, even developer should take a look at
- I Visited 47 Sites. Hundreds of Trackers Followed Me. – Opinion article from NYTimes.com, talking about how everything is tracking you online
- RealFaviconGenerator.net – A favicon generator for all platforms
- 10 habits of weak, unsuccessful people you should try to avoid – Article from BusinessInsider.com, that lists habits we should try to avoid
- 6 Words You Need To Eliminate From Your Professional Vocabulary – Article from Forbes.com, that lists six words we should not use at work and the author gives reasons as to why
- Silent Sundays – A blog post from Jashele.blog, that talks about being a student software developer and how she took a break from learning and working on Sundays to avoid burnout. Also check out Jashele’s Silent Sundays, Part II blog post.
If you have any reactions or thoughts about these articles or tools listed, please let me know by leaving a comment.
Leave a Reply